Card Security Oddballs Juggling
- When your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox) connects with the secure side of our server that connection is between you and the server alone.
- We ensure the security of all protected data transmitted to and from our site through the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) a server-based encryption technology. As you enter personal information (such as your password, address and phone number, or credit card number), SSL scrambles the data so that it is only available to you and Oddballs. With this security, you can send your credit card number to us without risk of interception.
- You can check that you are shopping in a secure environment by looking for an image of a locked padlock icon in your browser. This will appear on any page where you are entering personal information such as credit card details.
- All credit card information is sent and checked by Sagepay( previously Protx) we at Oddballs do not store your credit card details. We also use the 3D secure system as used by Verified at Visa and MasterCard SecureCode
- Authorised third-party agents may require access to some of your personal information. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share name and address details with a courier. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of information required to complete the requested service or transaction. We do not otherwise share your personal information with third-parties.